[access-uk] SD Cards

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:29:22 -0000

Hi all,

I am currently proposing to purchase one or two sd cards for use in players
such as the Victor Stream or the Booksense.  I will be purchasing either
16GB or 32GB cards.  If anyone has any particular recommendations as to
where to purchase, please let me know.  I will be looking at Amazon and
Play.com as well as Expanzys and Seven day shop.

Any other suggestions of makes of card or places to purchase would be
welcome.

Thanks.

David