[access-uk] Re: SCSCI problem

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:18:38 +0100

Hi,

The two cards are quite different, the one card is slightly older and
according to specs contains an internal processor, but I could not find
any similar datasheets for the new product.  Also, I read it that the
old card still worked, but the new card was purchased due to the
stuttering.

Andrew.

** vacation ## d