[access-uk] Re: SATOGO AND INTERNET CAFE

  • From: "Tom Lorimer" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:06:12 +0100

SATOGO AND INTERNET CAFEHi Steve,

I should have made myself clearer.
Users aren't able to download and install software onto any of the computers in
the internet cafe.
Maintenance and upgrades are done on a daily basis before the cafe is open to
the public.

When I told him about the web based screen reader, he did investigate it, but
i'm afraid security comes first.

Tom.