[access-uk] Roxeo CD Creator

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dolphinusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:39:01 -0000

I have a problem with roxeo CD Creator.  I had it on a PC and removed it
completely, or at least I thought I had.  Then I tried to install AVG 8.0 Free
Edition and it refuses to install saying that there is a bug in the Roxeo CD
Creator on my machine and that I should update the Roxeo to the latest version
before installing AVG 8.0.  Indeed it will not even let me go ahead with the
installation.  I do not know if I have the CD with the Roxeo CD Creator.  Maybe
someone would have a link for me to download the latest version which I could
put on my PC in order to install AVG 8.0 which I could then remove once AVG was
installed.  I do not wish to surf the net myself for this as I have a dial-up
connection where the computer is and I would be there for ever!!!

Many thanks

Eleanor