[access-uk] Re: Router?

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:27:38 -0000

Hi there Billy.

Just got a Wireless Modem for my wife's Christmas. It's great not having to worry about all that dial-up stuff. When I turn my computer on, it goes on-line. My wife is also delighted as she is now also on-line, upstairs, after having the wireless card fitted. However. Which of us can download an mp3 track the quickest? I'm really not sure but I've been told that if I was used to downloading large files, such as mp3 tracks, the wireless stuff would slow the whole process down. This may be something to investigate Billy before making up your mind. The good thing is, is that my wife can now place her computer anywhere in the house and go on-line.

Best wishes.

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trueblue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>