[access-uk] Re: Roling back to Office 2003 question

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:35:16 -0000

Many thanks Jackie. I think I'll get myself an Office 2003 copy then. I made a
mistake ordering Office 2007 with my new system thinking that it would be only
a matter of few days of learning the new commands... The Tool Bars in Word 2007
are all over the place! Following the instruction provided by Jaws 9 help files
didn't get me anywhere... Very disappointing.

?Cheers,
Amro