[access-uk] Re: Rodent Problem

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:20:01 -0000

Hi Rodger.

It will depend on the manufacturer of your cordless mouse.  Some like Logitech
let you re-pair the mouse with a new dongle or vice versa, however as a general
rule, the dongle as supplied with the mouse is the one you must use for that
particular mouse.  I have an Anker desktop combo, and recently I managed to
loose my dongle as the things are so tiny these days.  I had no option but to
buy a new kit as the dongles are paired at the factory and you can’t get
replacements.

All the best, Ibrahim.