[access-uk] Rockbox on the iriver tutorial

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 23:34:02 +0100

Hi all.

I've just been listening to a very good podcast, by Christian Kwhawell on the Rockbox on the Iriver digital recorder. At the end of his piece, Christian advised that Bryan Hartrigen - pardon the spelling, was intending to do a follow-up tutorial in the Infotech magazine. I'd be very keen on reading or listening to this if it was available to non Infotech subscribers. I'd also be very keen on any information regarding the Rockbox with iriver machines, either as a cast or in text. Thanks.

Best wishes.

Andy