[access-uk] Re: Roberts Radio Concerto DAB radio now available

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:00:43 +0100

Yes Kevin, I think I did point out in my message which started this thread that
the cassette deck in the Roberts isn't likely to stay a fixture, so to speak.

That prompts me to wonder if Roberts couldn't do a re-jig and incorporate a USB
stick player once the cassette deck's out of the way!

I don't know about upgrading or swapping your present Wireless for the blind
with one of these because for one thing the hire is usually done via a local
authority or voluntary organisation.  I presume the request might have to go
through them, but then I don't know exactly how these things work now.

Cheers,
Ray.facility