[access-uk] Re: Ripping An Audio Book

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 20:01:41 -0000

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that it was only one track giving problems.
However,  I found when I tried ripping the book using Audio
grabber, that the tracks were listed rather oddly, e.g.

Track 1
Track 1.1
Track 3.1
Track 4.1
Track 2
Track 2.1
Track 2.2
and so-on.  Isn't there a way to actually store the tracks
numerically in the order they appear e.g.
disk 1
Track 1
Track 2
Track 3
Track 4
Track 5
and so on, and then disk 2 with tracks numbered in order and
then disk three and so-on through the whole book?

Alexander Shannon