[access-uk] Re: RiVo IOS MINI KEYBOARD REVIEW

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:54:06 +0100

Jim, I think it might well be the answer for people who, perhaps like you are a
bit wary of touch screens.  Particularly if you're still well used to texting
in the old way.  I'd strongly suggest that people take a look at the manual
which is linked to in the piece.  Clearly in an 800 word review it's not
possible to to into minute detail of exactly how you operate the unit.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road
London
N7 9PW
++44 20 7619 7760 ext 7760
++44 7824 900855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk>
Follow us: @disabilitynow

On 17 Sep 2013, at 15:46, Jim McAuslan wrote:

Hello Ian,

This is very encouraging.  I've just read your short review of this and I am
very encouraged.  Hopefully the slight downsides that you mention will be
addressed and make this little item into a must have for touch screen phone
users.
Cheers from a very happy Jim Mc
On 17/09/2013 15:32, Ian Macrae wrote:
With apologies for double posting, anyone interested can read my review of this
new keyboard for use with iPhone at
http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/article/rivo-control-palm-pocket

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road
London
N7 9PW
++44 20 7619 7760 ext 7760
++44 7824 900855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
Follow us: @disabilitynow

This email has been scanned by iomartcloud.
http://www.iomartcloud.com<x-msg://9/%5C%22http://www.iomartcloud.com%5C%22>

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes!