[access-uk] Reverting to previous version of itunes

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:10:09 -0000

Hi, I updated to the latest version of itunes doesn't work too well with
Jaws and the itunes scripts. Is it possible to uninstall the current version
of itunes and reinstall the previous version? I can't think why that
wouldn't work. But if there's a risk that it won't and I won't be able to
listen to podcasts or transfer stuff to my ipod, I'll hang on in there and
hope a new version of the itunes scripts is released for itunes 8.1
shortly...cheers

database 3955 (20090323) __________