[access-uk] Re: Returned Emails.

  • From: "Paul Bepey" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:57:26 +0100

Hi Mandy.
I had exactly the same thing when trying to email the Council tax department
of my local Council. loads of mails being returned by there systems
administrator who works for an outsourced it company.

Turns out they had blacklisted the Wanadoo domain on Spamcop, Nice to see
they were meeting there E-government targets set out for all councils then!
After countless mails to there IT department they finally managed to resolve
the situation.

Regards;
Paul Bepey
Email - paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx