[access-uk] Re: Result! was Victor Reader Stream (again)

  • From: "Debby McCallan" <debramccallan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 19:15:37 -0000

Hi Pele
No, I hadn't pressed the Key Describer button. I found that one quite early on, hahaha.
Anyway ...
Fanfare....
I've got it working, hooray. It's amazing how things workd when you put the right info into it eh?
Thanks so much everyone.  You are all wonderful people.
Debs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>