[access-uk] Re: Resolution to recent dispute between Mr Logue & Mr Grunshaw responce

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:37:22 -0000

For the record and so as no one thinks I'm brushing things under the carpet.

Andy,

First of all because of your widely inappropriate and hot headed approach
here let me say you're being removed from access-uk and very publically so.

Elenar will be placed on moderation for openingly admitting she knew she was
stepping out of line by posting a response.

Now to protect my own integrity I must respond to mail on this list who has
nothing to do with the recycle-it email list!

how much more inappropriate can you be Andy!

I have bent over backwards to try and help you with this case.  now because
you decided you wanted to let things drop and apparently see the other
person isnt' having anything done against his membership you've lost your
rag.

your claims are false and I have tried to help you as best I could.

The last I heard from you you'd said you where letting it drop.  I out of
curtisy gave you a days grace to change your mind.  This wasnt' asked for by
you.  I explained in an email to you that that was fine, if you wanted to
forget the whole thing and where not contacting your local Police then it
would have to be let go on the list as well.  no case no proof,
impartiality.

24 hrs where up and I hadnt' heard back from you regarding my last email.
Naturally it was safe to presume everything was back to Status Quo.
If this wasn't the case then you should have contacted myself and the other
moderators on the recycle-it list.  I am not your babysitter or a mind
reader!

Instead you decide to come onto access-uk and recycle-it, (btw your
recycle-it mail has been declined from going out on the list).

You were and have been advised in the past and even yesterday to contact the
moderator address instead you blunder on in a temper and post directly to  a
list that has nothing to do with your difficulty witha  recycle-it member.

This will be sorted ASAP.

Barry.