[access-uk] Reserve Tank

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:07:48 +0100

Hi Ibby. Did you follow the instructions on activating the reserve tank? I did
get your reply saying the option may be removed. I have just checked and the
option to activate reserve tank is there. It's number 450 then option 3 after
that it's option 2 and finally option three again. If you are still having
problems then I'm afraid the only option is to apply credit to the phone. With
some NOkia series 40 phones which I believe the Nokia 2610 is you would have to
go in to the main menu and then select contacts. The my number would have been
in the list of options displayed.