[access-uk] Re: Requesting read receipts in Outlook 2k

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:37:00 -0000

Ray,

In Outlook 2000, as well as Mark's method, you can get to a dialogue
that allows Read receipts and other options through the View menu,
Options item, or by pressing Alt + P. Both of these need you to be in a
new message window.

Outlook Express doesn't have the variety of options that Outlook 2000
does, but you can put a read receipt on from the Tools menu, again once
you are in the new message window.

Steve