[access-uk] Re: Request regarding DSA

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:59:56 +0100

Hi,

DSA is also an allowance for purchasing equipment which may be required in order for one to have an equal opportunity to complete the course.

The item would be used at home for me to produce graphs, based on statisticle data, and making comment on these graphs.

The University would have no part in helping me to produce these, as they are NOT handouts or course material.

If I do not feel these graphs, how can I make a personal comment on them? Thus, I am at an unfair disadvantage.

If someone in the past has been awarded funding for something like this, I would be interested to know. I have my email address at the bottom.

Cheers,

Mike

MikeIs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan" <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>