[access-uk] Request for assistance for final year project

  • From: "Karina Gregory" <karina.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:52:55 -0000

Dear All,

I'm currently at university studying for a BA Honours in Business Information
Technology.  I am currently in my final year and am writing my dissertation.  I
am basing my project on the development of a specification for a website that
provides information on the organisations, products and services that are
available to visually impaired people.  I realise that there are websites
similar in nature to the one that I am proposing, but I have conducted the
appropriate market research and am confident that I can provide an alternative
service.  However, to ensure that the website meets the demands of potential
customers, I have developed some consumer research.
If anyone is interested in participating in this research, please contact me
off list at Karina.Gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will forward the website
address of the questionnaire.  Please note that your contact details will be
kept strictly confidential, and there are no personal details required for the
completion of this research.
Please also note that, as this is for academic work, there is a deadline of the
middle of April, and for this reason I am aiming to have collected responses by
24 March at the latest, so if you are interested, please contact me as soon as
possible.
Many thanks in anticipation for your asssistance, I look forward to hearing
from you as soon as possible.
Karina