[access-uk] Re: Reply to sender

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:12:35 +0100

Hi Ray.

Yes, I've been following the same thread on the BCT list - subscribed on Wednesday, but I thought that there was a keystroke to achieve this in version 6.0. I must have been wrong. Anyway, you said Insert, Shift and R ???? Who made up these ridiculous keystrokes anyway???. I understand what you mean about going into the properties part of things. Is that where you Shift Tab all the way back to sender, copy the name and then paste it into a blank message, followed by some nifty editing??? What a pain eh, but if that is what is needed, then I suppose I'll have to do it. Don't fancy upgrading to 7 just for that eh?

Best wishes.

Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>