[access-uk] Replay radio

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <mm0tmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:01:49 -0000

Folks,

I wonder if any one is using the program replay radio with Hal.

I am using the program It works ok but you have to use the dreaded
narrator at the first screen once you get past the first screen it
seems to work ok with Hal.

It is frustrating because it is a good program if any one has any
ideas I would be grateful thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin