[access-uk] Re: Replacement for The Voicemate

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:05:26 +0000

The TapMemo I posted about earlier sounds like it would work but it is a bit limited in the number of phone numbers and memos you can save, off the top of my head I think it was 60 numbers, 30 memos of a certain length and a 7 second recording for each number to put name and address. I wouldn't manage with those limits personally. You could try asking on on one of the buy sell mailing lists for a used Voice Mate, I see them from time to time. I sold mine early last year for about £45 and that's still about the going rate.

At 21:56 11/02/2009, you wrote:
Hi Eleanor,

I mention that it has to bee a product like speaking in a name to the device
and the number comes bback instantaneously!

Mobile phone is not in this instance what I require!

Thanks

Tony