[access-uk] Re: Replacement Virgin Media Boxes

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:39:54 -0000

Hi James

I am with VM and they have been nothing but wonderful to me.
I suggest that you ring them and explain your situation and I am sure that
they will do all they can to help.

Debbie

you can contact me on:
email:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype debs1965
msn:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aim screen name  wadham house
Vonage phone No:  01392 346351
Mobile:  07930 332608

Message sent at 04:04:04 PM GMT on Sunday, February 22, 2009

database 3877 (20090222) __________

database 3877 (20090222) __________

database 3877 (20090222) __________