[access-uk] Re: Repair of IE

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:21:21 +0100

Hi, I very much doubt that once you upgrade to SP1 you'll have problems like
this. Microsoft has made many significant stability and performance
improvements, which are in SP1. Sorry to sound like some kind of
salesperson, but I know what I'm talking about as I have Vista Home Premium
SP1 installed on this machine, and it's been very stable and reliable. I've
had fewer crashes like the one you're describing, for example. Hope this
helps.