[access-uk] Re: Removing passwords etc.

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:15:10 -0000

No Janet I use the normal site but Tom very kindly told me how to log out of
there which I've never known before, so thanks again Tom and I will look at
that option, I thought I had looked at it but Tesco even though I have said
don't remember me on their site still stores my e-mail address which is
annoying and on my old laptop it didn't but I will look at it again.

Thanks all for your help.

Mandy