[access-uk] Re: Removing Supernova from Start-up

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eleanor Burke <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 14:18:43 +0000

Hello,
I don't find this when using version 10
Eleanor Burke wrote: "How do I do this please?  I find that Supernova takes so
long to open.  I am using version 10.0 and it has got even slower than previous
versions at start-up.  If I do it manually myself when everything is loaded,
there is not so much of a time lag.  Does anyone else find this too?

Eleanor

"

--
Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
Message sent at 02:18:33 PM GMT on Sunday, December 28, 2008