[access-uk] Re: Remove Programmes in VISTA

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 22:27:24 -0000

Hi Jackie.

I did what you suggested and uninstalled the beast. Now I need Pauline to help me tomorrow evening to re-subscribe to NOD 32. My subscription is due to run out at the end of this month. So that's another problem, fingers crossed, sorted.

Perhaps it's a bit early to say, but Norton did not put up all that much of a fight. Perhaps it will come back to pester me in the future. Fingers crossed.

Andy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>