[access-uk] Remote Record - only a few channels?

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 16:50:12 -0000

Hi there.
OK well I've setup Remote record now on the web and on my Sky+ box.

When I go to the TV guide on the Sky website, though, I seem only to be able to
access 23 channels in the channel selector pull down box.

Is it only working for a limited number of channels at the moment or something?
Where is BBC1? Channel 4? UKTV Documentary? They're not there. Unless I'm doing
something wrong?

How do you access all 500 or so channels and their Electronic Programme Guides?
Or maybe you can't?

Thanks

damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype:  damonrose