[access-uk] Reminder: RNC documentary

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DeafBlindFriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Greg Athans" <g.athans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:43:15 +0100

Hi all,
This is just a reminder to say that the RNC documentary will be on
channel 4 tomorrow (30 April) at 9:00PM. For those who don't know, the
reason I'm posting this is because of Hannah being shown on telly. Not
only am I reminding you about this, but I also found out within the last
week that for those who have Sky or Freeview the programme is even audio
described!
I'd love to hear your views on the programme afterwards. Thanks, and I
look forward to hearing from you.
Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266