[access-uk] Re: Re-installing Vista

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:26:42 -0800

Hi I have decided I will not bothered with them. I have just copied my
documents and audio over. If the rest of it isn't much use anymore would you
think it's safe to delete that Windows Old folder? It's just taking up space on
my harddrive.  I have 30GB less storage than what I usually have so I would
like to get rid of those old files.