[access-uk] Re-installing Vista

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:37:16 -0800

Hi all. A couple of days ago I had to re-install Vista due to heavy slugishness
problems and crashing of the applications. I had the RAM upgraded to 2GB from
1GB but this didn't help the performance of the computer so I was driven to a
full re-install. My old applications and files have been backed up
automatically in a section called Windows Old on the C Drive. How do I get all
those purchased applications and text to speech voices back? I tried to copy
them over but got a message to the efffect of not allowed to copy these files.
I have managed to copy my documents and audio content back over but I just need
advice on the applications.