[access-uk] Registry first aid

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:32:44 -0000

Does anyone on this list use registry first aid which is as you would expect is a program for tyding up the registry. The program is very accessible and, until recently worked fine for me. The problem now is that when a scan is complete and I am prompted to press the fix it button, instead of hearinga windows sound and a message informing me how many entries have been fixed, my computer goes silent and the only way to get the sound backis to press the power button. This is not specific to any particular screen reader as I have tried several even narrator.