[access-uk] Re: Registering for lists on Yahoo

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:51:33 -0000

yahoo don't get back and help.  The link doesn't work that they give you and
they don't get back and help.  I've tried using their form,  but they don't
reply.  Google groups is doing the same, so I suspect we'll have to have our
own segregated groups fairly soon.  I've complained to Google, they answered
me by fixing it then telling me I had to change my password, for wich I
needed to verify a word again!  I think the only way might be to organise
for lots of blind people all over the world to report these word
verifications and we all go and complain to them!

Cheers
Dave