[access-uk] Re: RegCure registry cleaner

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:32:20 -0000

Thanks Jackie - I did do a bit of research on a comparison site, and RegCure
came out tops for it's thoroughness; but you are right to be cautious, as I
understand some of the so-called cleaners actually install spyware!

Anyway, I've now installed Ccleaner, and have just run it, and it seems to
have reclaimed 1.8 GB of hard drive for me. I just left it set as it came,
using it's default settings for the clean, so hope it's not removed any
entries I might need at some future point! So far, all seems well <smile> -

Andy