[access-uk] Reg Cure - Credit Where It's Due

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:54:14 +0100

I just got the below mail from Reg Cure.

All I can say is fair play to them!

I'm not sure I'd still trust the software to monkey about with my registry
after some of what i read but their Customer Service has proven them to be
quite reparable.

"Hello Barry,

Thank you for your email - we're pleased to hear you enjoyed the trial of
our product with the exception of the unfriendly interface.  We regret that
we
aren't able to offer software suitable to your needs at this time. This is
under review, and it is our hope to be able to offer our software with a
more
broad range of accessibility in the near future, however no date has been
reached as of yet.

Your request has been submitted to our refunds department for processing.
You should receive credit within the next 15 days, typically sooner than
later.

We have appreciated your business as well as your input on this.  We hope
you will keep us in mind in the future!

Kind regards,

Ben