[access-uk] Re: Reformat ... How to.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:33:57 -0400

My laptop bypasses  the installation  CD in the D drive and just opens into
Windows.
Time to get my 3 57 magnum... Go on punk ...  What you want to ask yourself
is... Did he put a CD in the drive or didn't he ... Do you feel lucky punk.
Well, do ya!
Come on ... Boot into windows and make my day!

Peter