[access-uk] Re: Recovering a Deleted File

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:09:35 +0100

Greetings,

This "m beggs" <midnight.rider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> suggested:

hi caraline
look in your recycle bin
cheers
michael

In my experience, when a file is deleted from an sd card, there is no
possibility of recovering it from a recycle bin, I have never seen a recycle
bin on an sd card, but then, I am still using windowsXP home, so what do I
know?

 --
There was a time when a fool and his money were soon
parted, but now it happens to everybody.