[access-uk] Re: Recording video's with TVonix

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:51:31 +0100

Thanks, John, both for your answer and for the correct spelling.

I didn't think it would be possible to record from video to Tvonics, but I
had to ask.  I knew that it was possible to record from the Tvonics to a
video recorder using a scart lead, and I guess it's also possible to do the
same using a DVD recorder, but the computer bit had me baffled.

Cheers

Barry