[access-uk] Re: Recording audio streams?

  • From: catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:45:35 +0100

Hi Jim,

Ah - thanks for the info.  This is helpful because I'd deleted a lot
of previous recordings and so lost the url.

Have you any idea why AV doesn't seem to pick up the urls
automatically any more?

It is annoying for me as I want to record a lot of listen again shows
and don't really want to fiddle about typing in urls...

Catherine