[access-uk] Recording audio streams?

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:05:31 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone here record audio streams from "listen again" on the BBC
website?  I have done for some time using Replay AV but recently this
won't work on the radio 4 website any more.  The software doesn't seem
to pick up urls when I choose a "listen again" program from the radio
4 website, but it still does from the bbc7 one.

Does anyone here use Replay AV?  Or do you use another piece of
software to capture audio streams?  Have you noticed any changes about
the Radio4 streams recently?

Catherine