[access-uk] Recordable freview box?

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:49:26 +0100

HI to those from RNIB on the list,

Are their plans this year at sight village to release a recordable freeview box?
I am taking delivery of my box Monday but feel that what if I want on the odd
ocasion to record a program whilst I am at work?
At present of course, this is impractical, what do others think?
I would have thought it would be easy to implement since the technology from
what i have read seems to work remarkable well on standard freeview. The
ability though to rewind, pause etc. is welcome, we need to as blind consumers
keep up with the times yet this never seems to happen.
Regards, WIll