[access-uk] Re: Recommended supplier - Creative Eyes

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:26:44 +0100

Hi Gerrald,

I'm not Billy, but you simply must go to Jimmy's web site.  I hope the
musical intro plays fur yee.

http://www.jimmyshand.com/

If yee cannie get his squeeze box records ony whare else, yull get
thum they're.  He hus a week shoppie on hus web site.

George.

PS:  Let me know if a translation is needed.