[access-uk] Re: Recommended netbook bags

  • From: "Hussein Patwa " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:49:44 -0000

Hi,

I use a Samsonite backpack - I've always found this company good.  As Saqib
said, it feels more sturdy and not to mention holds much more.  It's the
largest bag they do without wheels and cost around £70 in 2007.  The bag
also has an expansion compartment which almost doubles the storage capacity
of the whole bag.  It's really well built, and has travelled literally
thousands of miles and suffered a fair deal of abuse without damaging either
itself or the contents.  I use the bag to carry my laptop, shooting gear,
plus it's my hand baggage for trains and planes.  I can also store a good
weekend's worth of clothes in the outer compartment.  Despite all this, it's
not obtrusively large, and I've nhever had problems related to its size - in
fact, it's usually the weight of the stuff I've packed in it that causes
people trying to help lift it to get strained arms, lol.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: For security reasons calls from witheld numbers may not be
connected.  Please release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.
Contact your telephone service provider for advice on how to do this if
required.  All calls may be recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive
information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).  Copying or
distribution in any form is not permitted without the prior consent of the
sender.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and
any attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately.  Thank
you for your co-operation.

Protect our trees; Do not print unless absolutely necessary.  Save paper by
deleting sections of the message which are not relevant.

database 4744 (20100105) __________

  Email message - is OK