[access-uk] Re: Recommended netbook bags

  • From: <andrewtaff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 22:32:06 -0000

Hi the one I got from car fone warehouse seems very waterproof but simply put your netbook in a polythene carrier bag first if traveling in rainy conditions in case some water gets through the zip best wishes Andrew ----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>