[access-uk] Re: Recommended Download Manager

  • From: "alan pollard" <apollaal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:13:14 +1000

Hi Chris,re your comments re Download Manager etc,I am useing :Cute F T P
and I also am on a Dial up connection,in regards to compareing 1,  FT P
cliant to another can one be faster or slower than another in downloading-
uploading files?also is their any way to improve the transfer time?.Thanks
Alan----- Original Message -----