[access-uk] Re: Recommended Download Manager

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:46:32 -0000

Hi Andy.

Yes, if your on broadband or dialup they're a must. for one thing they support resuming downloads so if your connection is interrupted you can easily resume from where you left off, if your downloading a two gig file, you won't want to redownload 99.9 percent again do you? Also, they provide cued downloading so you can browse the web and indiscriminately click on files you want to download without having to worry about those pesky internet explorer dialog boxes. These are just two advantages but each download manager is different.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>