[access-uk] Recommendations for braille transcription service

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:01:32 -0000

Hello everyone,

I purchased a classic Cantabile DP-400 digital piano last October and am very
pleased with the many features it has.  fortunately it has buttons to select
the different functions, so it is ideal for someone like me who cannot see the
display.  I would like to get to know what all the buttons do and to quickly
select a particular function and get the best out of this great instrument, so
would like to have the manual in an accessible format, preferably braille.
can anyone recommend a good transcription service who would be prepared to do
this for a reasonable cost?  any help most appreciated.  thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1