[access-uk] Re: Recommendations for accessible FTP client?

  • From: Aman Singer <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 19:18:14 -0400

Hi.
Besides agreeing with Steve, I would also note that you can set up
FileZilla as a portable app and thus be able to send it to people and
have it ready for them if they want that and if you don't just want
them to use explorer with ftp:// syntax
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/filezilla_portable
HTH.
Aman