[access-uk] Re: Recommendations for a new mobile

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:42:08 -0000

Hi George.
Even if you are entitled to an upgrade but it is past sunday it is still
worth asking at your local shop.

There is fairly stiff competition these days between the networks and I get
the impression that some of them at least are starting to realise the
importance of holding on to customers, particularly if you have been with
the company for a long time.  Obviously no one can guarantee anything but it
is worth a shout.

The IPhone does it seems have some rather serious limitations however.  It
can play music and be used for browsing web pages but  but I don't know if
it can use push email like the blackberry.  More surprisingly still, the
IPhone cannot be used to send and receive MMS messages though I believe the
IPhone can display photos and vidios.  Over all, it does seem to have had
some fairly poor press though it is said to be a good looking phone.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493