[access-uk] Re: Recommendations for a new mobile

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:10:58 -0000

Hi George,

I know you don't need it, but for others, don't try to put Talks on the 8GB
N95, it currently will hang on every boot, and the phone will never start.
This will be fixed, but not yet.  I don't think Mobile Speak works with it
either.

I am not excited about the 8GB N95, as 8GB HC MicroSD cards will be around
very soon, and I have an N95.  I'll just slip an 8GB card in it.

All the best

Steve

  _____